Podiatric treatments and foot care
Have your appointment
If you suffer from pain, nail problems, or skin problems on your feet, it’s important to make an appointment with a podiatry clinic without delay. At the Saint-Michel Podiatric Clinic, all the podiatry treatments that are dispensed are performed by qualified podiatrists. These foot treatments make it possible to prevent or treat foot problems such as cracks, tendinitis, corns, calluses, neuromas, ingrown toenails, plantar fasciitis, athlete’s foot, plantar warts, and onychomycosis.
After a careful examination of the feet, our podiatrists cut the nails appropriately, assess and treat foot problems based on their type, and practice a treatment tailored to the patient’s nails and skin to eliminate pain, act on the causes of the condition, and prevent recurrences.
Get a podiatry treatment
tailored to your needs
Get a podiatry treatment tailored to your needs
The experienced podiatrists at the Saint-Michel Podiatric Clinic take care of your foot problems, including:
- Treating your ingrown toenails : The podiatrist cuts the nail appropriately and chooses a treatment to relieve the pressure and direct the regrowth out of the flesh. If no treatment works, they perform a surgical operation.
- Creating custom plantar orthotics : n the case of pain in the feet, knees, back, hips, or ankles, the podiatrist performs a biomechanical assessment to determine a diagnosis. If necessary, they make a mould of your feet to manufacture custom plantar orthotics that will help relieve the pain.
- Sports podiatry and biomechanical assessment : The podiatrist takes care of athlete’s feet, which go through a lot. They also help prevent and treat various sports injuries and prevent recurrences.
- Pediatric podiatry : The podiatrist takes care of patients from a very young age, especially when their feet are flat or they have high arches or bad posture.
- Podiatric dermatology and treatments for nail fungal infections. We also treat stains and discolorations on the feet and nails, as well as nail fungal infections.